Image Map

Friday, April 24, 2015

Five for Friday - 4/24

Wow. This week has been seriously busy! My Five for Friday is super quick this week and this is why....



We sold our house! It went under contract at the beginning of the month, and we close on the 30th! So it has been super crazy trying to pack up, work, plan out my life etc. :o) Totally excited about the new chapter!



In the other half of my life, we have been working on measurement and a rainforest unit in literacy. So our team meshed the two together for an outdoors measuring activity that will soon debut on TPT (the product is taking me for.ev.er, but you can grab a FREEBIE from it here).




For Earth day this week we made these cute little Earth's with a writing component about how our little ones will take care of the Earth. Um mine turned out totally not the way I intended (hence the side-by-side picture of my colleague's to the left.) Oh well!

Has any one else hard about this? Is this real life? If so, I am in danger...eeee.

Lastly, I am so proud of my little kiddos for working on their CVC boxes!! I posted earlier in the week about these and my group here has ROCKED it! Look how confident they are! Love, love, love!

So that's my week....apologies if this post seems hectic, I am running on caffeine! :o) Have a fabulous weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on selling your house! That's awesome! I love your Earth day project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, congrats on the house! And I totally heard about Chipotle - that's trouble! Your CVC boxes look so engaging for your kiddos! Have a great weekend! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on selling your house, how exciting! I did not hear about Chiptole, oh man I'm in trouble! ;) Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love <3