Image Map

Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentine's Day was a blast! We started the day with our normal work load - calendar, Heggerty Phonemic Awareness, and sight word practice - but after lunch we passed out Valentine's, had a Valentine desert and enjoyed sharing the time with our friends! 

Here we are doing of Conversation Heart Graphing (which you can also find on my TpT page.)




Shout out to my AWESOME parents who made such cute Valentines mailboxes with their child! Everyone had a box and they loved comparing their boxes with their friends! Yay! Only next year....I need to make myself a box... Loved getting all those sweet notes from my kiddos! :o)

And here's more more picture for good measure....


Parents - if you want copies of pictures this year (where you can see your child's lovely face, please e-mail me and I can send them to you!)

Happy Heart Day! :o)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love <3