Image Map

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Ok yes, I know it may be Sunday, but I am still going to post my first Five for Friday... so we can link up with some other great blogs!



Just click on the link above to see some great teachers and their wonderful classrooms!

And here are my five random things for Friday (or Sunday, whatever :o)).

So I bought these bubbles at Target because my students LOVE bubbles.  And...I didn't decide what to do with them until Thursday (yes Valentine's day) morning.  So I threw this together before school and voila! Homemade Valentine's for everyone!

I also opened my TpT store this week with some Valentine's centers including this conversation heart graphing sorting sheet and graph. I hope I can create more and more CCSS aligned centers and such for my kiddos with the goal of putting it on TpT!

 Rewind to Monday, when we worked on our Lincoln Log Cabin's after discussing Abraham Lincoln We have Abe's birthday off of school instead of President's Day so I started my President unit early.


And... last is my sweet little pup (or cat- ha!) sleeping on the couch (yes, on top of the couch pillow) waiting for something exciting to happen outside the window. 

Ok, so I guess that's four for Friday - hmm.. I'll do better next time! :o)




post signature

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on starting your TpT store! I love the idea of using pretzels for Abe Lincoln's cabin.

    Lattes and Laughter

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love <3