Image Map

Sunday, February 10, 2013

TPT and President's Day



Uh oh. I did it. I crossed into the dangerous, possibly addicting world of creating materials and selling them on TPT. Here's my first mini-pack for sale.



 It is a President's Day Literacy pack and it is FREE right now.  Parents and teachers alike can download and use at home, school, tutoring, etc. I know this is small fish kind of stuff, but I feel like if I am making things that should be acceptable to sell, then I will end up making better resources for my classroom as well.  Hopefully as the years go on, my materials will be more and more differentiated, expansive, and FUN!

I would love to hear if anyone has suggestions for the pack or how I can improve my materials! Thanks, thanks! :o)


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love <3