Image Map

Monday, June 22, 2015

TPT Seller Challenge WEEK 1

I could spend HOURS looking at Pinterest and TPT because of all the cute product covers.  I am dying to know what is included in the product pack because the covers are well designed, bright, and inviting. 


Looking at my own products, I know some of the covers don't check those boxes so with the help of the TPT Seller Challenge, I got some motivation to do a number of cover and product overhauls this summer. My first overhaul was my Apples Literacy and Math Centers 



 I changed a number of activities and made the response sheets more user friendly.  There are many more "print and go" options so you won't be using a ton of colored ink. I also added more CCSS aligned activities so that teachers who use this pack will be looping in writing, math, science, alphabet, and social standards as their students are adjusting to kindergarten or 1st grade. 

I didn't use this in my own classroom last year because I felt it wasn't as up to date as I needed it to be. But now, it is all ready to go for next year and I will definitely be using these activities in the fall.

Apple taste testing to hook the unit, 4 senses writing to respond, labeling & coloring for fine motor, whole class lessons for positive participation, graphing, letter recognition and more! I am really excited to see my kids interacting in this unit! :o) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love <3