Image Map

Monday, June 15, 2015

TPT Seller Challenge

Ahh summertime...when there are no due dates and motivation is draaagiinnnggg.

I am REALLY trying to bulk up my store with all the product ideas I have been storing away all year and I just can't get the motivation.  If it weren't for the TPT Seller Challenge, I wouldn't get anything done all summer I am sure. This week, I am starting a 4 week challenge with Third in Hollywood, Teach Create Motivate, Sparkling in Second, and Peppy Zesty Teacherista. Each week we have a challenge to complete and will be posting it. Since I am a little late to the party this week, I will post my product makeover tomorrow. Here is my stat sheet for starters.


I am excited to see what comes of this challenge and meet some new bloggy friends! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love <3