Image Map

Friday, September 20, 2013

Happy Friday!

Today is the last day of our apple unit and I am going to try to remember to take pictures of centers!

On Wednesday, we predicted what the inside of an apple would look like, reviewed the parts on an apple and cut an apple open to check out predictions.


You can find this page in my apple unit.

One of my little guys asked if we could plant the seeds. I have no idea if they will actually grow, but ya know what, we are going to try! I guess there's no reason not to plant them...

 So we each took a seed and planted in the courtyard.

Sorry to my administration if we end up with an orchard in a few years! 



But the kids had fun digging a little hole, covering it up and watering it.  On Thursday, they asked if we could watch them grow, which is so sweet.  We read a book about the timeline of growing an apple tree and figured out they have to wait until they are 11 at least.  I guess well see!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love <3