Image Map

Monday, September 16, 2013

"All I Really Need to Know, I Learned In Kindergarten"

In Kindergarten, there is A LOT of working together going on.  We share at tables, help each other tie shoes, and try to be good role models for our friends. We show love towards one another and help each other out because, well...

 "All I Really Need to Know, I Learned In Kindergarten"

34760"1. Share everything.
2. Play fair.
3. Don't hit people.
4. Put things back where you found them.
5. CLEAN UP YOUR OWN MESS.
6. Don't take things that aren't yours.
7. Say you're SORRY when you HURT somebody.
8. Wash your hands before you eat.
9. Flush."

 Robert FulghumAll I Really Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten


Those are just some of the things we work on here.  Guided centers helps us work on sharing, being responsible, and our manners.


It's not just the academics that are important, so where ever your child is at in his or her development, remember its not just the academics we are learning - and your children teach me everyday too!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love <3